97.2kg

Thursday, August 30, 2012


It is all about the food I eat. This morning my trainer helped me with planning my food and went through all the new tools available to me. I have been at the gym three mornings this week and this is a recent record.

As I was walking out I was reminded that I should go in tomorrow to 'exercise' and I think I said, 'I'd try'. Of course, that meant 'yeah sure, I won't be there', on past records. Prompted, I then said, 'Sure, I'll be there'. Oh my god, I actually now have to go – four times in one week!

I was also 'up to' being weighed. It could have been worse. In November 2010, I remember I was 78kg, (after losing 22kg) so I have put on 19.2kg. Mmmm. I think I'd better get some of those 'Hey Fatso' bathroom scales.

Image: Pinterest

Well... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger