Accelerator Day

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It has been too long since I've had an Accelerator Day (very low carbs).  My husband was going to leave home for the day as I have been known to be a bit sensitive.  I have found it hard to concentrate and had to head off from work through peak hour traffic which made me a bit fragile. Looking forward to having an early night but it's not going to happen. It's been a really trying week dealing with IT problems at work and I'm drained, but my issues were resolved this afternoon.

I'm not sure if a menopausal woman should be allowed to eat so few carbs. To be truthful, I cried once, screamed at a service provider twice, swore at another and had someone turn down a lift as they'd rather catch the bus than be trapped in a car with me. So it hasn't gone very well. To say I've been a bit touchy is an understatement!

Gym this morning - boxing session with my trainer. '100 high' yeah sure... I'm old! But I did it!

I've got my Goal Session tomorrow for the Weight Loss Challenge.

Well... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger