Exercise Plan

Thursday, September 13, 2012


To reach my goals I've been advised to do at least 4 hours of cardio a week and plan this out...

Monday AM  PT Session 1/2 hour (weights) + 1/2 hour crosstrainer/treadmill/bike/rower
Monday PM  1/2 hour walk

Tuesday AM 1/2 hour crosstrainer/treadmill/bike/rower
Tuesday PM  rest

Wednesday AM  1/2 hour crosstrainer/treadmill/bike/rower
Wednesday PM  1/2 hour walk

Thursday AM  PT Session 1/2 hour (cardio) + 1/2 hour crosstrainer/treadmill/bike/rower
Thursday PM  rest

Friday AM 1/2 hour crosstrainer/treadmill/bike/rower
Friday PM  rest

Saturday AM  1 + 1/2 hour walk
Saturday PM  rest

Sunday AM  rest
Sunday PM  rest

Total  = 5.5 hours

This gets me to the gym every weekday morning and around the Bay Run on Saturday mornings.

Now, I just have to do it. I was tempted to put in that I'd get to the gym after work as well, but that has only ever happened twice in my entire life, so I didn't want to set too many unattainable goals at this stage ;-)

Well... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger