Whirlwind weekend

Tuesday, September 11, 2012


It was a big weekend for the first weekend of the 'Challenge'. It could have been easier and I would have preferred to be more focussed on planning food, but it was all last minute going out stuff.

On Friday night I went to see The Sapphires (Do yourself a 'feel good' favour). Had dinner at an Italian restaurant and had grilled atlantic salmon on a bed of rocket and pear. Drank water. Easy.

Saturday, up at 5am to be the first at a polling booth and got prime real estate for the local government election posters etc. Then lots of walking throughout the day. Then, I had a function I'd forgotten about in the evening - steak and steamed vegetables and just left all the other stuff on my plate.

Drank one glass of champagne.

Not too bad.

Sunday, a lovely family lunch at Drummoyne Sailing Club with one of my brothers back off to live overseas. More grilled atlantic salmon and salad. Drank water. Easy.

So, I don't really need to stay home to eat well. And I certainly can't plan my days all the time.

Image: Pinterest

Well... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger